Thursday, August 6, 2009

FingerPainting....



OK....so for this month at the Arts Gallery....the theme is "Outside the Box"! Only my favorite saying! We are to create something outside of your juried style.


Sooooo......I created this fingerpainting piece for the show. It was so much fun. I had paint everywhere. Sometimes it's good to create something different. To look at things differently....try different mediums.....create something totally OUTSIDE THE BOX!

Lately I have found all my layouts were looking the same....so I created this layout using stamps, rubons and inchies.....not the norm for me.....and WOW!!! The paper I used is from Upsy Daisy Designs...an awesome paper company out of Canada...way to go! The paper collection is called "Unwritten"! Great stuff!!


So I encourage you to try something different....go through your drawers of "STUFF" and create something "OUTSIDE THE BOX!"

No comments: