Friday, December 4, 2009

It's my Sketch...

I am beside myself today....on Let's Capture these Sketches....it is my sketch that everyone is using...and let me tell...THEY ROCKED THIS SKETCH!!! I am very humbled, proud and doing the happy dance!!!


This is my sketch....I am so excited Santa is bringing me a Mac and Photoshop for Christmas so I can create more professional looking sketches....so for now you get a hand drawn one!! It all works...right!


Our sponsor for this month is ZvA Creative...the beautiful pearl flourish just added the finishing touch to my layout. Here is my take on the sketch...




















When I was chosen to be on the Let's Capture These Sketches Design team, I received my first assignment and SURPRISE....it was to create a sketch. So, I created this sketch, but I got ssssooooo excited I created a layout following the sketch to find out later, we would have monthly sponsors. Needless to say, only people visiting my blog will see my first take on my sketch....hehehehehe!!!



How about that flower.....can you believe it is made from hearts? I must tell you though...it will not fit in an album!!! Helen Croft has the best flower tutorials...I must say!!

I would SSSOOOO love it if ya'll would play along.....post a link on to this post by Saturday, December 12 and a I will draw a WINNER of a yet to be determined RAK!!!

1 comment:

aprilrhyno said...

Thanks for the great sketch, I loved working with this one. Will be using it again for sure!!

http://aprilrhyno.blogspot.com/2009/12/so-i-finally-got-to-movies-and-saw-new.html