Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine Card Class!!!


I just had to post picts of my Valentine Card Class that I will be holding at Generations of Memories, Thursday, February 11 at 6pm....I AM SO EXCITED...I just love to teach!! and I must say it was TONS OF FUN working with "unconventional" items to create these cards!!!

Here are two out of the 4 cards we will be making...using fabric, cardboard, burlap.....JUST TO NAME A FEW!!















NOTE: the "You're Special" card is NOT included in the class....but I wanted to show it anyways ;)....I created it using the scraps that were accumulating on my TABLE!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Lynn!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful AND inspirational:D Exactly what I need this week:)

Gina said...

Very Pretty Cards Lynne! :)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Lynn these are so fabulous ! Love them !

Michelle Grabowski said...

The cards are gorgeous, Lynne! You are very inspiring! <3 Ya!

Shelley Haganman said...

Wow these are incredible Lynn!

pamala said...

Gorgeous!!! Hope class is loads of fun and a sellout to boot.