Thursday, September 2, 2010

my time is up........

This is my last post showcasing my creations for the ZutterZisters......(booo hooo) but this won't be my last post of my creations using their fabulous products....I can tell you that!! My Zisters are such a creative bunch and I will miss working and communicating with them!

So let's get to it....I have been playing with Luminarte H20's and oh the fun I've been having!! I stamped, painted and colored with them and was thoroughly impressed with this product!! I also used Creative Imaginations Real Wood for the background and flower!! I then adhered my creation to a CoverAll....Speaking of which....did you know there is a sale on CoverAlls going on....do check it out!!

Another little discussed Zutter tool is the DreamKutz....cut your inside pages with amazing precision and speed!! A must have! And as always....the DISTREZZ-IT-ALL!!! LOVE THAT THING!! How did I ever create without it!

Head on over to the ZutterZister gallery to check out my other projects and creations by the other AMAZINGLY creative ZutterZisters!!

9 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

This is simply stunning!! You rock girl! Let's keep in touch!! I will be stalking (following) you! :)

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

UMMM Hello Gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

So Many yummy projects to look at I will Have to pop back again

love Dawn xx

Terry said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the colors and layout!

Lori said...

Ooo, this is scrummy! The colors are just gorgeous, Lynne! Really great work!

Deborah "DeBB!e" Ann Emmons said...

Another Beauty!!! Love the colors...You have got to show me how you work the magic with the
H2Os...... :-)

Sunny Skye Creations said...

Heya Lynne, just stopped by to see what you have been up to. I have missed seeing your creations over at MPTS. You are so talented, and your creations are amazing! Will definately have to drop by again!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Oh my word. I love journals/notebooks (since a child I have loved them) and I am sighing as I study your creations. Stunning. Lynne M x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous album, Lynne!