Wednesday, September 5, 2012

......ARE YOU READY???

Welcome to Swirlydoos' 
September Kit Reveal

Blog Hop Block Party!!

1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each.
This way we know you were there. Become a follower if you're not already.
Take your time. There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the
special words, they will create a sentence.

3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos' blog and 
leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, 
tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected.   
Can't wait to hear from you.

My special word is : GENIUS

If you came here from Paulien's blog, then you are on the right track.  If not, go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there.  We have some amazing projects for you to see today !!

I had sooo much fun working with this month's Technique Kit!!



Here is my video on how I worked with Ice Resin.
You have until midnight, eastern time, on Friday, September 7th
to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the
Swirlydoos Blog on Saturday the 8th.  
The party continues over at Irene's blog.  Have fun!

42 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing!! I love your finished project and your video is awesome.

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Wow Lynne.... I so love what you did with the Technique Kit. Gorgeous work!!!! I'll have to find me some time to watch your video, cause I know..... there is a lot to learn!

Lari Scrap said...

Beautiful Lynne! Thanks for the inspiration!

Stampin2day said...

So gorgeous! And so inspiring! You amaze me!

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

blog hops are so much fun! Lovely box!!

Heidi Kelley said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I heart you girl!

Kim said...

Awesome box. Love the resin flowers. Can't wait to try them.

scrappygal said...

Gorgeous box!!

Debbie said...

Lynne, your creations are always so beautiful, love all the details on your box.

Linda M. Cain said...

Now THIS is genius!!! I LOVE it to pieces, girl. Simply gorgeous!

~Linda

Manda_K said...

Love it!!!!

Vicky Alberto said...

Magical resin work - WOW!!!

Danielle said...

Great tutorial. Thanks!

Monica said...

Love the project! Can't wait to watch the video and play tonight!

Rae said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your box! You worked that ice resin!

Merrihew said...

Gorgeous project! LOVE it!

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Great video tutorial!! And beautiful projects as always

detra said...

Great video!

Cherished said...

Wonderful Tutorial. Awesome blog.

Unknown said...

Very pretty and so creative!

2manycritters2liltime said...

Simply beautiful! Great video that has enticed me to give it a try!

Sherry said...

Beautiful project. Changes a ordinary box into and extraordinary box!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

stunning box! Love your video tut!

L. Akins said...

Amazing resin flowers!!

Stephanie said...

Fabulous work as always Lynne and another great tutorial!

Bonnie in SC said...

Your box is tre' chic! :) I can think of a dozen things I could trap in the "ice resin". Lovely!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful box!

Hanne said...

Amazing! Beautiful project.

LindaSS said...

wonderful project.. i am in love with the recin.. :)

Judy said...

Beautiful box!!! Must try the ice resin technique.

Joy said...

Great video - cant wait to have a play

Lesley said...

Thanks for including the video. Your project is gorgeous.

Gloria Westerman said...

This is so cool...love it...tfs

Nichole said...

So cool the kit came with ice resin! you did an amazing job demo it!

Dee in N.H. said...

Gorgeous little box!! Love the video and that resin is really cool!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful box - the resin flowers are very pretty, that black just pops!

MsMad said...

Very nice box.
Barbara Bird/Gecko Galz DT
MdStrwbery@aol.com
MdStrwbery.blogspot.com

Monica Baker said...

Okay I am definitely going to try this "ice resin" thing - your's is the second video on it and it is calling to me now lol!

LisiB said...

I love your tutorial - informative, fun and honest. Thanks!!!

paperpapier said...

fabulous...the Technique Kit is so wonderful!

Linda Pekrul said...

Such a beautiful project! I just got my kit yesterday and am so anxious to play with this stuff! All your tips will make it a lot easier. (Especially the one about the caps ... I'm sure I would never have noticed them!) Thanks for the inspiration Lynne.

fusiafscrapping said...

I love this bov. Thanks for the tutorial