Monday, March 25, 2013

an..."I WONDER...IF??!?!" moment


Can I just say.....
I LOVVVVEE IT....

when I have a 
"I WONDER....IF??!??"
moment....and it WORKS!

Well, I had one of those moments last Friday.
I had seen some of my fellow "teamies" 
playing along with
(sorry case is closed!!)
So, I decided to head over there to check it out...
needed a "good thought divertor"!!!

That case file just jumped out and grabbed me!
(.....still drooling over the photo!!)


That is when my "I WONDER....IF??!?"
happened!!

....can I make flowers from some Vintage Goods
I had recently acquired?????
And this is what I found out....
YES!!......just LOOOK!

Ranger Ink Spellbinders

My Evidence:
Flowers
Tape Measure
Vintage Elements
Chicken Wire
Lace
Dressform

Spellbinders Claudine Hellmuth's Studio

Testimony:
Inspiration Words ~ Inspire

Spellbinders Claudine Hellmuth's Studio

I even created a "QUICKIE"
on my "MOMENT".....

Hope you enjoy!!


You can see my video here.

The most valiant thing you can do as an artist is 
inspire someone else to be creative.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

17 comments:

Michelle said...

Really gorgeous layout, Lynne!

Michelle said...

Really gorgeous layout, Lynne!

inkypinkycraft said...

Looks absolutely gorgeous! Trace x

Linda Cain said...

Oh, Honey, you knocked this one out of the park!!! Totally, totally love every stinkin' piece of it!!! BRAVO!

~Linda

Heidi Bound said...

LOVE those flowers and need that die! Can you suggest where I can pick that one up?

butterfly said...

What a stunner... love those moments!
Alison x

Lori said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lynne! Love the textures!

Dee in N.H. said...

That's beautiful!!! I just love the flowers made of "stuff". Awesome textures. Cute pic too, btw.
Oh and guess who started her new job today? Squeeeeee

Carol S said...

Super cool! Thanks for sharing! They look great!

Peggy Lee said...

girl I soooo love this layout....the flowers are amazing....we need a shopping date again.

Linda Pekrul said...

Those flowers are AMAZING! I can see I need to get a BIG pot of multi medium. LOL. Thanks for sharing Lynne and I LOVE the layout also!

Candy C said...

Lynne...thanks so much for your sweet comment you left on my blog! I miss you, too! I watched your amazing "ah-ha...I wonder if" video and it was fabulous! I had no idea that I could so that with Multi Medium! Guess I'm gonna have to DO THAT now! :) Thanks for sharing! <3 Candy

Katyoparty said...

Love this idea Lynne! I always enjoy your enthusiasm so much! Thanks!

Shanna Shands said...

I love this layout!

zandra said...

Wow, it turned out fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
Hugz, Z

Keren Tamir said...

Fantastic video. Don't you love the what ifs moments?? Is that gel medium you used for the stiffening? And what a gorgeous LO.

Marjie Kemper said...

That is an amazingly beautiful LO, Lynne. I love everything about it. Off to pin!