Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happpy Happppy Birthday!!

There is a Week Long
Design Team~Up going on......

This is what I created....

My neice's birthday is right around the corner.
Can I just say....If I don't show up
with some type of "creation" to make
it will NOT BE A GOOD DAY!!
With that in mind I created an invitation
to her party!!


I used the combo of Bella Blvd's
Birthday Girl and
Spring Flings and Easter things.
Using the Cute Cuts paper
I cut out the 3 flowers.
I stacked them with the ohhh
so adorable
Yellow Embossed Daisies...
and accented with Pink Flowers buttons.
....and what little girl doesn't like a little bling!!
Thanks to a bit of German Glitter.


I used the recipe card
as the invitation
inserted into the
white glassine bags from SRM.
Now....to our Birthday Craft....
....what every Birthday girl needs a crown.


....and we will be making these!!!


We will make a BEAUTIFUL stacked flower
from the Bella Blvd paper
and Embossed Daisies
all held together with
a super fabby Embellishment Brad!!
The last time I spent time with her
....she made me a card that said
"ART is A flower"
(just like Aunt like Niece!) 

4 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

Beautiful and so cute!! Perfect for your niece!!

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun! I want a crown too!

javediqbal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work!!