Thursday, November 21, 2013

Merry Christmas ~ Die~Namites Dies

HOWDY DIE~NAMITES FANS!!!

I used DT member Dunja Dücker's
November's Sketch and Die~Namites Challenge!


There is ONE IMPORTANT THING.....
you must use at least ONE Die~Namites Die!


Dunja's challenge ~ use BLING in your creation!
Here is the card I created using
the sketch as a basis!


I used the Holly Branch die


I die~cut many of the Holly Branches from
Coordinations ~ Distress Cardstock.


I, then, ran the Holly Branch
through an embossing folder.
Then, using Gold ~ Precious Metal Effect Paint,
I went around the edges of the holly leaves.


I hydrated a Chestnut Brown ~ Twinkling H20,
then I painted the "branches" of the die~cut.
On the "berries" I added a bit of
Red ~ Viva Colour ~ German Glitter.


I used the "Decked Out" Collection by Splash of Color
for the card base. My oval was created using
some wire wrapped with burlap strands.

What a WONDERFUL TIME
I had using this sketch!!

You have until the last day of the month
to post your creation on your blog, 
with mention of the Die~Namites Die used and
a link back to the Die~Namites Dies blog. 
Link your blog post, using Inlinkz, to the Die~Namites Die blog.
A random winner will be chosen from eligible participants.




No comments: