Wednesday, May 28, 2014

....a grateful heart

I love trying new things with new products....
I just purchased a couple of jars Wendy Vecchi/Studio 490
embossing paste ~ translucent and black.
I began my creation with a Giant Tag ~ Kraft.
I ran a bit of Black Embossing Paste through
The Crafter's Workshop ~ Mini Cherry Blossoms
Then came the experimenting.....
using a palette knife I deposited two small piles of
translucent embossing paste
onto my craft matt.
I then mixed in a bit
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Glam ~ Saffron and Adobe
I applied the mixtures through two different
Crafter's Workshop Stencils
Hexagons and
Harlequin
I LOVED THE RESULT!!
I spritzed the tag with
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist
Sun Sisters
Kraft
Pumpkin Pie
I finished off the tag with colored Petaloo Flowers and Foliage
a Tattered Angels ~ Tattered Tangles
and a colored Canvas Corp Burlap Heart
and a bit of wire mesh.
I hope you enjoyed my experiment...
...cause I did!!
thanks BUNCHES for stopping by!

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Great tag. Was curious what you were going to do with translucent embossing paste. Fantastic result. Love the burlap heart