Thursday, December 4, 2014

Playin' with 'tovers....

Gratitude Canvas by Lynne Forsythe

Recently, I've been working like crazy on crafty projects....one day while cleaning up my crafting space, I came across a BUNCH of 'tovers..... you know the "pieces parts" that get pulled out or created that NEVER make it onto your creation. That is the basis for my canvas.

Gratitude Canvas by Lynne Forsythe

I began with a Canvas Corp Brands Natural Canvas,
some OHHH SOOO FUN new products I've been working with....PERFECT PAINTS!
and one of my FAVORITE Templates ~ Garden Gate ~ TCW382.
 TCW-1108-2
I applied the texture mediums through the template, when dry I applied a bit of Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist ~ Crushed Shells.

Gratitude Canvas by Lynne Forsythe

How AMAZING is the stenciled image! Just PERFECT for all my 'tovers!

Gratitude Canvas by Lynne Forsythe

So what do you do with your 'tovers??

Products Used
Die~Namites Dies ~ Large and Small Ivy
Petaloo ~ Darjeeling Collection
Canvas Corp Brands ~ 6x6 Stretched Natural Canvas
Tattered Angels ~ Crushed Shells Glimmer Mist
The Crafter's Workshop ~ Garden Gate 6 x 6
Perfect Paints
Authentique Grateful Collection

2 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Awesome 'tovers! I love it!

krcmasterpiece said...

I didn't know what they were called!! But I love 'tovers. I save all of mine-have little boxes everywhere! I pull them out when I want to do mass cards. make the cards to fit the 'tovers. It's actually quite challenging.

I LOVE your canvas with your 'tovers!! Turned out great.