Saturday, January 14, 2017

the ATC's have it!

Welcome to my Mid Month post for


Our sponsor this month is
There will be one LUCKY winner of a $25 gift certificate.

If you caught my post from the beginning of the month..
I showed you how i created a piece of "background" paper
using StencilGirl Products.


WELL....I had plenty of left over "paper"
so I decided to whip up some ATCs.


I chose to randomly spritz on another
Tattered Angels color to change the
"paper" up a bit!

I have been in an ATC makin' frenzy lately....
so I pulled out various 'TOVERS
(leftover material from previous projects)
to create these little darlings!



I also added a few new little ditties
like this UmWowStudio ~ Crown Mash.



I even made my own flower from
Canvas Corp Brands ~ Kraft Cardstock.



...and I finished off all of my ATC's
with Yvonne Blair Designs ~ Card Sentiments.



What do you do with your have leftover
pieces parts???

Thank you for stopping by and having a peek
of my latest little creations!

I hope you will play along,,,
here is how you can do that......

Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.



* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.

* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs. 

* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post

* Add a link to your direct postnot your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board

* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges. 

* No Backlinking (linking a project completed before the start date of our challenge) allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.

* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!

You have until 11:55 pm EST on January 31st to enter!

MAKE SURE to check out 
the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge 
to see all the DT members
AMAZING creations and to check out our Guest Designer
Mary Beth Shaw. 

Other Products used:
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist ~ Precious Metals ~ Bash
Canvas Corp Brands:
Flute ~ Burlap
Yvonne Blair Designs/IO Stamps ~ Card Sentiments
UmWowStudio ~ chippies
Ranger Ink ~ Multi Medium Matte
US ArtQuest ~ Prills

3 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

They are fabulous, Lynne!!!

Nora said...

Gorgeous set with pretty colours

lemon creation said...

Love your tags! Beautiful colors and so much texture! Inspiring!