Saturday, April 1, 2017

What is your SUPERPOWER?

Welcome to April's CHALLENGE


Our sponsor this month is Stampers Anonymous.


Well....I don't own any "super hero" stamps
so that isn't my superpower
(as my grandson hangs his head in shame)

But I think my superpower is creating with 'TOVERS
one of my FAVORITE things to do....
you see I was raised....
Waste NOT.....WANT not!


.....so I have a tendency to collect
"useable" pieces parts....'TOVERS.


Here is a quick video of me creating
this 'TOVER Mixed Media Tag.


Here are a few closeups.....



Make sure you visit the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog
and each designer's blog and leave some comment love for them...
we LOVE hearing from you all!

Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.

* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs. 
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct postnot your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges. 
* No Backlinking (linking a project completed before the start date of our challenge) allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!

You have until 11:55 pm EST on April 30th to enter!

OTHER PRODUCTS USED
Tattered Angels
Glimmer Mist
Precious Metals
It's Brown

Glimmer Glam
Bon Bon

Canvas Corp Brands
Printed Cardboard
Postal

Burlap ~ Natural
Tissue Stock ~ French Script
Flute ~ Kraft

Yvonne Blair Designs/IO Stamps



19 comments:

Hazel Agnew said...

Loving the concept of "Tovers", Lynne and you are surely so good at this. Wonderful collection, love it! 😜

Sandy said...

Love this Lynne - you are so dang talented. I am going to use your sentiment - it is a hoot! Do I have your permission?
Sandy xx

Aurora said...

Such a gorgeous tags! Love it! I also like using things that are not usual materials on my crafts. Didn't know they were called tovers.
Cheers,
Aurora

suzyb said...

Great little work of art there Lynne. I have just signed up to follow you. Look forward to seeing what you do next.
Thanks for sharing this project and how you put it together. :)
Sue
Victoria, BC

froebelsternchen said...

Adorable - I love your tag and thanks for the video as well!

Urban Mermaid said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration. Great use of layering and love that rustic burlap.

Judy McKay said...

Beautifully designed tag. Colours are stunning.

Courtney said...

Love the tag! 'Tovers...so clever. :) Thanks for the inspiration for April.

Cheetarah said...

SO FUN that you call it 'TOVERS because in Dutch that means 'to make something appear out of nothing (magic)' and how apt is that?! It's also my fave thing to do, to use left overs, and being Dutch, I might borrow your word :) thanks for the inspiration :) xo Cheetarah

Made for an Angel said...

Wow, I just love this flower. Amazing!Elli

Gráinne said...

What a wonderful piece of art, love it! Suzanne

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very cool and original, and I'm a fellow Tover-er! xoxo

catherine said...

A wonderful piece Lynne. So much lovely texture and a great video too!
catherine

Marjut said...

It is so beautiful!

ionabunny said...

These are gorgeous. Love all the layers and the yummy textures. Hugz

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.awesome layering and colors !! love that rustic burlap.

--Curation by Disha said...

The way you have combined all the elements and specially the big flower....very nice :)

alice k. said...

What a great mash-up of leftovers - love it!

SandeeNC said...

Had a giggle over your grandson hanging his head in shame, lol and I love that saying you used on your TOVERS tag.