Friday, September 18, 2020

Colorful Pumkins and Place Cards for Fall

HELLO MY FRIENDS
.....long time, over a year, since I last did a blog post!
It's been a journey to say the least but I 
couldn't think of a better way to start it up again
then.....PLAYING with Marabu ~ Art Sprays. 

I'M not gonna lie....I HAD SOOO MUCH fun
playing with them.
The thing I love the most is.....this product is LIGHTFAST!!

HOW CUTE IS THIS metal pumpkin place card holder???
I picked it up at Hobby Lobby, 
covered with paper created using 
Marabu Art Sprays
Sunshine Yellow
Bordeaux
Red Orange
Apple

and

Gel Press
2 ~ 6" X 6" plates 

POP OVER and take a peek at my creative discoveries....
Colorful Pumpkins and Place Cards for Fall



Wanna win some Marabu goodies for yourself???


Leave a comment HERE

Hope you enjoyed my creative journey!!
I know I'm headed back to Hobby Lobby this weekend to pick up MORE!!

OTHER MATERIALS USED

The Crafter's Workshop


.....til we meet again ~BE CREATIVE!
~Lynne

2 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

so dang cute. I love how you altered this to make it even more unique!<3

Art By Wanda said...

So much fun, Lynne!!!