Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall is here!!!


Fall is in the air...the leaves on the trees are changing color, it will be in the twenties tonight...burr...the local farms are cutting down the corn...mums are for sale everywhere. I have a love hate relationship with this time of year! It's my favorite....I just know what's coming!!! So yesterday, I served my required volunteer duty at the Gallery and got to create all day long! I hauled in all of my bags of stuff because I no idea what I would want to work on.Typically its very quiet with little to no distractions, so I just put on the tunes and create away... pure heaven!!!

So, I decided I would first catalog all of my Reinker filled Mini Misters on water color paper. After that, I decided to use my Provo Craft Cut & Emboss Maple Leaf I had recently acquired. Next, I pulled out my Shure Tape and Alcohol Inks, a little Stickles, some Reinker filled Mini Misters, a few of my Embossing Folders, my IBT and Distress Inks, the recently discontinued Mulberry Paper and Voila....a thing of beauty. Now all I have to do is reproduce this and 12 other designs a few more times and distribute them to local stores, the gallery and oh yea save a few for the art festival and I'll be good to go!!! The original design process always takes the longest....I just need to remember to be a little more methodical in the documentation of the designing!

No comments: