Friday, January 9, 2009

Three Days Off....

So I'm already planning how to fill my 3 days off!!! My ABC album has been calling to me daily...already have a few ideas for page "A for Attitude!" I stamped the word Wednesday but haven't had the opportunity to get to it. Last night was our Arts Gallery Meeting....some fun things coming up there! While watching the weekend football games will probably be a great time for this project....entering hubby's world while still in mine!!!

I think after I take my daughter to get her hair cut, I'm going to head down to Stamping Memories in Belmont. They are having a Grand Re-Opening this weekend. Sounds like fun...always good to go to other store events!!! Check out what they are doing.

I'm also excited about advancing my Metal Working Skills! Got a few irons in the fire with that one...be checking out my blog for more details!

So for today....smile....laugh....create!!

2 comments:

Just-Kim said...

Great advice... Smile, Laugh and Create!

I can't wait to see what you do with the metal. I just sent you an email to see if you need some help!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynne, I got home late last night and just got your email. I would of loved to have gone. Lee and I are celebrating our Anniversary today. Thanks maybe next time. Loved the cards. I hope you get some me time to play. Have fun.

Peggy Lee