Friday, May 1, 2009

CAN'T KEEP A CREATIVE PERSON DOWN!!!





Like I said before....I may not be able to do much....but color I can. What is so ironic is that...I never liked to color until....I discovered Copics and learned how to use them the RIGHT way!

When Deb came for a visit the other day, I had her bring me a handful of Copic Markers....You can only do so much with BG10, BG13, BG 15, BG18 and Y06, Y11, Y15



So here is one of my creations....from my journal I've started since my hiatus to heal, titled "The Summer of Lynne!" with a secondary title....One Hundred and One Ways to Use Studio 490 Stamps ! I LOVE WENDY'S STAMPS!!! Have I ever said that before?



Be watching my blog for other uses of Wendy's stamps and Copic Markers!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Lovely job on the coloring :) Hope you're feeling better.