Saturday, November 21, 2009

OMW....

It has been just CRAZY for the last two weeks....who knew that working one more day each week would be soooooo difficult!! Today is the last day of the craziness...then can you hardly believe it.....IT WILL BE THANKSGIVING!!! I am so excited to be spending time with my sssssseeeeester and her family for a few days....and creatin' with the Kiddos....will have to post pictures!



So what's going on?!?!?! Let's Capture These Sketches has put up the next sketch....I had sooo much fun with this one!!! (don't I always?)


So I went leafing through my box of pictures....trying to scrap the pictures I've printed and not print anymore yet!!

I came across an AWESOME picture of my mom and I on my 46th B-day. My husband felt I needed a PARTY after all I had been through with my brain surgery!!! He's a keeper!!






So, my layout isn't exactly like the sketch but it encompasses the jist of it...and that's what SKETCHES ARE ALL ABOUT!!!


So...pull out some paper and embellies and play along....I would love to see your take on Susan's awesome Sketch!!

Now....over at DreamGirls...we just had another challenge put up... It wasn't my challenge but as usual I played along!!!

So here it is... Challenge #41

Alright, let's get this party started!

This week is a fun challenge, we want you to play along, we loved making our layouts and hope you find some inspiration in this challenge, that is what it's all about.

Prompt: "List It!" Use a 1-10 list on your layout, could be your favourite films, or reasons you love someone, or ten facts...

Technique: "Clearly yours" - using a clear scrapping element - like punched overlay etc...

Product: "Mix It Up" Mix up alphabets - use multi alpha stickers/ dies/ fonts etc etc. We cannot wait to see how you interpret this challenge!






OMW...so I JUST reread this....and I only followed the prompt....OOOOOPS....Got in a groove and missed all the rest I guess....IT'S THAT BLONDE THING AGAIN!!


AND DON'T MISS THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GOING ON OVER AT ZUTTER ZISTERS.....MY REVEAL IS TOMORROW!!!


1 comment: