Friday, March 19, 2010

My Sketch AGAIN!!!

I love sketches and I especially love creating them!!! This week at
Let's Capture These Sketches......IT'S MINE!!! hehehehehe!!!


And let me tell you....the Design Sketcheteers.....their creations blew me away....
WAY TO ROCK IT GIRLS!!!

Here is my take on my sketch....I've been soooo inspired by fellow DT member Susan and her use of WHITE SPACE...I just had to try it!!! It's is definitely outside of my BOX...but that's a good thing!! So take a moment and create using my sketch....
would love to see whatcha come up with!



Thank you Magenta for sponsoring the DT this month....I painted their stickers blue to match the paper...and....that would be me!!

3 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

always amazing layouts Lynne-you are such an inspiration chick!!!!!
can't wait to try this sketch to add to my collection of your sketches.....thanks

pamala said...

WOOOOO, awesome sketch chica! Love your project too, it is gorgeous as always!

Cris Cunningham said...

Hi Lynne, I found your blog through Timeless Daydreams and am so glad I did! I love your work, and wsh you were here to show me how to use my Bind-It-All...I've had one for ages but am scared to death of it! LOL...Off to check out this amazing sketch of yours. Hugs to you. xoxo