Saturday, June 26, 2010

just a QUICKIE....



Just have a moment to make this post...gotta run off to work...but I've been waiting so patiently for the Bouncing Baby Blog hop to end so I could share!!!

Soooooo....back in March I won the sketch contest over at Creative Imaginations!! I received my prize package and ooooooooohhhhh the LICIOUSNESS....the package was full of the Beloved Collection by IOD!!! created esp for me (or at least that's how I felt when I saw it!!!) I couldn't and didn't wait to start playin'!!

I need to thank Ann at Let's Capture These Sketches for her fab sketch!!

I want to go into great detail as to how I created it.....let's just say....I made all the flowers....love Tim's new Tissue Tape and I am a MISTING freak!!!







IT WAS TOOO MUCH FUN TO CREATE WITH, thank you Creative Imaginations and IOD for this WONDERFUL COLLECTION!

So, I'm thinkin' I need to do a quick tutorial on how to make some of these lovelies!!! Whatcha think??

I'll let you know when it's done!!

PS....   my winner of the Bouncing Baby Blog hop is...here

2 comments:

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

I LOVE this LO!!! All of your hand made flowers are SO Awesome Girl!!! Thanks for the inspo. Hugs Jamie

Lori said...

Gorgeous layout, loving those flowers! Tutorials are GREAT!