Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mist-ified Card Class....

Do you like some of the techniques I use on my creations......I am teaching two classes!
 
MIST-IFIED CARD CLASS
Do you want to learn more about Ranger products?
We will be coloring papers using a "Distress Reinker Mixture"
(Mini-Mister, Distress Reinker, Perfect Pearls and Water) to create 3 Fall themed cards. 
  Join us for this fun filled, inky class!!
You will go home with a Distress Reinker Mister Mixture of your own.
 
 
stop by and PRE-REGISTER for the classes at........
 
OCTOBER 19th - 6:00 pm - $20.00 per person
Call Scrappin Soul Sisters - Concord, NH - (603) 717-7136
REGISTRATION DEADLINE......October 16th

OCTOBER 21th - 6:00 pm - $20.00 per person
Call Generations of Memories - Littleton, NH at (603) 444-7333
REGISTRATION DEADLINE......October 18th
 
CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED.......so REGISTER early!!!
I look forward to meeting you crafty ladies and gents!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to take this class!!

Shari Carroll said...

Hi girlfriend!
I miss you!
<3

Anonymous said...

how are you!This was a really superb subject!
I come from itlay, I was luck to search your website in wordpress
Also I get much in your subject really thanks very much i will come daily