Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can you BELIEVE.....

IT'S MARCH 1st??? Where has this year gone?? 

Well it's time for a new kit over at Dixie Pieces!! and WHAT A KIT IT IS!!


Here is a sampling of my creations using this FABULOUS KIT!! 
I went back into the archives for the pictures of my kids!!


I had soo much fun making these flowers!! 


Notice the red flower, I used the Ginko Paper Japanese Masking Tape Red and taped up a tag,
cut the Tattered flowers from it....added a GREAT TOUCH!! 


Those were the days!!! 
I created Coffee Filter flowers colored with Distress Reinker Mixtures.


Last but not least......


a little painting with bubble wrap.....
and my first try at using Grafix Shrink Film 
I really would suggest you watch their video if you have never used this product before!!


HURRY ON OVER TO DIXIE PIECES and get your kit WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
(they sold out quickly last month!!!)

3 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

wow lynne your layouts are awesome, and I think I need this kit....

Gisèle said...

FANTASTIC LOs Lynne, they are so refreshing:-) WTGG!!!!

kim c said...

love these layouts! the first one is my fave. thanks for sharing your creativity.