Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In Loving Memory...



This collection......
In Loving Memory from Reminisce
is just breath taking!!

The loss of a love one is such a delicate thing...
and I think this paper is just perfect to capture the love one has for those who are no longer with us in body but...."Forever in our Hearts"!!

This layout is of my daughter (she's now 18)
with the "Grampas"!!

I created flowers from the flip side of the paper along
with adding some beautiful Petaloo goodies to create a floral spray.

I just love the coordinating stickers with this line......PERFECT embellies.

I will forever Love you Dad!!!

2 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Beautiful! Both the subject and your layout are awesome! Loving those Petaloo flowers too.

happy said...

Beautiful tribute ---- so well presented! The floral arrangement is stunning! So typical of your amazing work,Lynne!