Sunday, May 6, 2012

Did you make....


Anything for National Scrapbook Day??

I was worked at Generations of Memories, in Littleton, NH and I got to play alittle bit with my gal pal Peggy Baker!

I cut a tag from Ranger ~ Manila Cardstock.

I used a custom made stencil with
Tattered Angels:
Glimmer Mist ~ Crushed Shell
Glimmer Mist ~ Roll Top Desk
Plain Jane ~ Simply Sheer ~ Aqua
Plain Jane ~ Simply Sheer ~ Shade

Now, it wouldn't be right if I didn't use my Distress~It~All, to tear up them edges!








I used a Spellbinder's die ~ 
Spiral Blossom One
and cut this AMAZING paper
by Canvas Corp called
TissueStock!!
LOVE this stuff! 
It comes in 3 different colors:
White, Kraft, Ivory


 
I used the Tattered Floral die and cut flowers from
Canvas Corp ~ Canvas and a piece of White on Kraft ~ French Script!

Accented them with
Canvas Corp ~ Natural Jute and seam binding. 

Thank you to everyone who participated in both the Swirlydoos and the Scrap Kitchen Blog Hops.


The winner of my Canvas Corp Prize is Lefki!
Please email your Addy to rangerjunkie@rocketmail.com

1 comment:

Beachstudio said...

That is a beautiful tag! Oh my!