Monday, October 29, 2012

Sketch Inspiration......

It's been a REALLLLLY long time
since I played along with a sketch!! So, when I had the opportunity
to play along with this weeks sketch at Sketch Inspiration....
I JUMPED AT THE CHANCE!!


For my take on the sketch.....I chose to design a card.


I pulled out some papers from past Swirlydoo's kits...
Grabbed some of those leftovers laying around on my craft table...
My Distrezz It All.....
Emperors Gold ~ Silk Acrylic Glaze....
and voila!!


So....why don't you pull out some of your left over papers
and supplies and play along with the 

When you have finished your creation.....
make sure to load them into the
who know you could be the winner of this gorgeous kit....
donated by Swirlydoos.com


4 comments:

happy said...


Who would not like to receive such a gorgeous card?!!!?

Unknown said...

So pretty!! I love what you did!

Words and Pictures said...

That's gorgeous - you've layered your scraps to perfection!
Alison x

Dee in N.H. said...

Great take on the sketch! Gorgeous card! See ya soon!!!!