Monday, November 5, 2012

.....more 'TOVERS!!!





I am excited to share with you
ANOTHER
'Tover Technique Tag!!!!

Hope you enjoy it!

Swirlydoos ~ Imagination  Lab Tutorial!!



I have been having SOOOO much fun playing with the October Technique Kit....
the Luminarte ~ Primary Elements.....
the Luminarte ~ Silk Acrylic Glaze.....
JUST EVERYTHING!!!

Here are a few picts of the tag....


......the richness of the colors!!!


......oh look at the Ice Resin Key.....
I said I use it some day!!!


ok.....enough jibber jabber.....
LET THE CREATING BEGIN!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, how I LOVE what you create! And I don't say that often enough - I'm sorry! I'm actually catching up - MONTHS late - with my blogger reader - so, maybe I'll do more than "like" your Facebook posts once again! (lol) Hope all's well with you! *hugs*

Paper Profusion said...

It is hard to consider this a tag - its really a fabulous work of art! Love your work. Nicola x