Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook....Guest Designer

Top of the Day to you....
I am excited to have been asked 
to Guest Design for

I had the opportunity to work
with the Limited Edition Kit...
OH THE LOVE!!


(PURE GORGEOUSNESS....HUH???!?!?)

My sister had encouraged me to
create....BIG!!
So here is my first shot....
a 16 x 8 Canvas


I used an 8 x 10 photo for this canvas.
....ohh the goodness that is in this kit!!
I colored the Heidi Swap fabric "banner"
and I applied glue to the banner and
created pleats.


The background of my canvas was created
by tearing up various pieces of paper...
and adhering theme to the canvas.



And the flowers....
I applies a bit of
Honey Amber Silk Acrylic Glaze
to bring a consistency to the
various flowers in the kit!


I created the leaves by cutting up the 
fabric banner, coloring them,
and stapling the end....


For more beautiful creation utilizing this kit....
head on over to My Creative Scrapbook!!!

5 comments:

happy said...


Wow! Gorgeous! Talent Plus!!

Caroline D. said...

This is gorgeous! I would have never guessed a mixed media canvas would emerge from that scrapbook kit. I will certainly look at things with a new eye! Love the whole canvas, but the flowers are particularly gorgeous!

Sandy said...

You know I love every jot and tittle that you do - and I saw you would be teaching a class and I thought I would just faint and fall out. I am pea green with envy!
Sandy

Marjie Kemper said...

How fabulous! Love how you took that kit right off the page and onto the canvas. Awesome details!

Alice Carman said...

I love this Lynne!!! Way cool!`