Tuesday, September 10, 2013

30 MINUTE QUICKIE.....Thank You!

Have you had this happen.....

Monday Morning....
(any morning for that matter!!)
The kids are up....

Everything is flowing....
UNTIL SOMEONE SAYS....
"Hey Mom, I need a card for my teacher TODAY!!!"

WHAT?!??!
Time to whip up a "30 Minute Quickie"!!


Here is the card I "whipped up"!!!

I pulled out the Swirly Butterfly....


I diecut the Swirly Butterfly out of 2 different patterned papers....


I inked both diecut images.
Then I removed the flourish from
one of the Butterflies....
added a bit of glitter and
bent it's wings for depth.


I used the left over "butterfly flourish"
to accent my flower cluster.


So, there you have it....
No one was late for school or work...
And the teacher received a BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!

LOVE THOSE 30 MINUTE QUICKIES!!!!

PRODUCTS USED:

Wendy Vecchi/Ranger
Orange Blossom ~ Archival Ink

Bo Bunny
Maize Vintage ~ Double Dot
The Avenues:
Trellis
Songbird

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What a delight - love that double butterfly, and fabulous glowing colours with the shabby white... it's brilliant, Lynne! Sometimes it helps not to have time to think, I think!
Alison x

Dee in N.H. said...

That is beautiful!!! Love that butterfly! It would take me 30 min just to figure out what I was going to do! LOL!