Friday, October 11, 2013

Art is....


Art is not a thing; it is a way. 
 ~Elbert Hubbard


A way of life for me....
the aspect of my life that makes
the rest of my insane world.....
OK!!

This has been one of those
REALLY INSANE weeks!
Can I say.....
I needed my art to get me 
through this one!!


So.......I pulled out some of my
FAVORITE SUPPLIES
and let the 
creative process...
take me away!!


....my favorite supplies....
a bit of burlap,
some twine,
a piece of silk ribbon,
my new favorite flowers,
one of my dies....
and of course.....LOTS OF COLOR!


I began by cutting a piece of
watercolor paper
into the shape of a tag....
and followed the path
my imagination took me!!


.....and when I was done...
Life was ALL GOOD again!

"Love like there is.....
NO TOMORROW!"



7 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful tag and loving all the flowers Lynne, have a great weekend, Annette x

Vicki said...

Gorgeous tag!!

Dee in N.H. said...

Love all the sweet fall colors! Gorgeous tag!

SandeeNC said...

The combination of your favorite supplies and art can help any girl out of a slump! It's a beautiful tag ♥ I'm having a mixed media kit give away on my blog, if you're interested :) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

SusanLotus said...

Awesome tag! I love it!
Have a great weekend!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Beautiful colour!!! Gorgeous design!! Love this tag!! ox

Unknown said...

love it, love it, love it!!!!!