Tuesday, October 28, 2014

We Remember.....canvas!

10616574_10203982913826040_3237454553857379217_n
Hello The Crafter's Workshop and Viva Las VegaStamps Fans!!
So GLAD you stopped by to see my creation made using products from
these two amazing companies!
We Remember Canvas by Lynne Forsythe
I created a tutorial on how I made my canvas background for you viewing pleasure!
or it can also be viewed HERE!
We Remember Canvas by Lynne Forsythe
I began by applying a layer of Shimmering Matte Artist Acrylic Paint to a Canvas Panel. Then with stamps chosen from my Viva Las VegaStamps Pound O Rubber, I stamped randomly on the surface.
We Remember Canvas by Lynne Forsythe
Next I applied various texture mediums through The Crafter's Workshop
Coffee ~Splotches 6 x6 template and Today Framed Fragment with a palette knife.
We Remember Canvas by Lynne Forsythe
I again randomly stamped my surface with Viva Las VegaStamps Pound O Rubber stamps and Archival Ink, embracing the imperfect stamping due to the texture.
We Remember Canvas by Lynne Forsythe
I applied a layer of Shimmering Matte Artist Acrylic onto a piece of Kraft Cardstock then proceeded to stamp leaf images onto the surface,
which I in turn I cut out to accent my flower.
We Remember Canvas by Lynne Forsythe
Here is a close up of my finished background.
We Remember Canvas by Lynne Forsythe
I then added Petaloo flowers and stamped verbage to round out my canvas.
We Remember Canvas by Lynne ForsytheWe Remember Canvas by Lynne Forsythe
I hope you have enjoyed my creation using
VIVA LAS VEGASTAMPS and the Crafter's Workshop.
Lynne Forsythe
The Crafter's Workshop Design Team

4 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

Lynne-LOVE your canvas!!! Lots of texture & interest.

Dee in N.H. said...

Love all the texture and those awesome earthy colors!!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

great canvas and TFS all the steps. thanks as well for the comment at petaloo! and I discovered through you "snapguide" great tool!
thanks gain
bibiana

Kim A. said...

Awesome canvas!