Monday, November 28, 2016

PAPERCRAFT:U premiere class

I AM BEYOND EXCITED....
Something, I have dreamed about for YEARS
is coming to life....

I LOVE to teach
but due to extenuating circumstances
I don't teach as much as I would like to.

SOOOOOO.....here is my answer!

I am an online instructor at ....


which will be debuting December 1st. 

 Discount Code: PCUCYBER2016

class will not be available until December 1st!

Here is my premier class....
"Rustic Christmas Cards"



Upon class subscription
will be offered at 15% off and FREE shipping!

I am also using Perfect Paints products
Shimmering Matte Acrylic ~ Moss Green
Pearl Plaster ~ Bavarian Cream
Shimmering White Stucco

Of course, you can use what you have in your own
stash and create along with me!

I will be opening a Private Facebook Forum
for us to share our creations, ask questions
and see what I will be whipping
up for the next class.

I look forward to creating with YOU!

No comments: