Friday, January 22, 2010

Just had to share this....

So after spending a week basking by a pool...I went through a whole bottle of 30 spf!!! OH but SO worth it!!! I am rested and regenerated....with TONS OF PICTS to scrap....but I just had to post this one picture!!

We spent a lot of mornings getting up and going to check out the sunrise....which were amazing...but the last morning it was packing frenzy...our bags had to be outside the door by 7:15 am....now I had done most of my packing the day before....so I wandered out onto our porch and there it was....the most colorful sunset ever....Deb was still packing so I grabbed my camera and ran out the door.....and this is what I saw...



ABSOLUTELY BREATH TAKING....TO SAY THE LEAST!!!
What a way to end a FABULOUS trip!!!

I'm sure you will be seeing may more pict popping up in my layouts....
but this one ROCKS THEM ALL!!!

DON'T FORGET TO KEEP CHECKING THE REMINISCE BLOG....
LOTS OF GOODIES TO BE GIVEN AWAY!!!

2 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

oh may!!! Very breathtaking!!!! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful!