Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Sneak Peeks.......BEGIN!!!

CHA is right around the corner......the time of year when ALL the new goodies are released!!! At Reminisce, they have created some amazing new lines!!! I know 'cause I've ALREADY had the opportunity to play with them!!!

Sorry....I'm a little late in getting these sneaks to you...I've been slaving by a pool in Cabo for a week!!! so enough of that!!! onto the goodies!!!

Mondays sneak was the absolutely fabulous....The Great Outdoors Collection.....

"Whether you've been camping, hiking, building campfires, having a barbeque, or just having fun outdoors "The Great Outdoors" has something for everyone. From the woods, to the lake, at a waterfall or in your own backyard this collection is designed for the adventurer in each of us."



I had tons of fun working with this line.....being from the "North Country"
...where hiking, camping and just being outdoors is a part of life!!!


Here is one of my creations using this AWESOME line!!!
















If you look close, you will see I used the smore stickers to accent the flower cluster!!! TOO MUCH FUN......

So, make sure to hop on over to the Reminisce blog and leave a comment on this post and others, for the opportunity to win this entire FABULOUS line!!!

OH YEAH....I didn't forget...just have been a little preoccupied....the WINNER of my blog hop RAK is Marielle....so Marielle....email me your address so I can get that out to you!!!

As for me...it will be another grueling day by the pool.....BUT you know.....somebodies gotta do it!!!

2 comments:

Eryn said...

Oh wow!! I can already think of 1000 uses for this line!!! Thanks for sharing!

sarah said...

this is such a cute line! thanks for sharing it lynn! :)

hugs,
sarah