Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fairytales.......

I was asked to create a birthday party with the new Fairy Tales line from Reminisce. When I received the papers in the collection, Little Red Riding Hood, Alice in Wonderland and Snow White I knew immediately which one I wanted to use....Alice in Wonderland! So off to to my local party and fabric stores, I went, gathering supplies....oh how I love to plan a birthday party...

First...was to create the invitation...


Every party has to have party hats....


And ooooohhhh.....WHERE AM I SITTING??


And we can't forget the decorations!!!


What about the centerpiece?


I had soooo much fun creating this birthday party....just like I did when my daughter was a little girl.....what wonderful memories!!

1 comment:

Shelley Haganman said...

Great job Lynne!! I would go to your party any time ! :)