Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lookie....Lookie...

As Walter added....give her a Cookie....he is such a GOOF!!! I still love him!!

Photobucket

I will be featured all next week over on the Reminisce blog...now how cool is that! I will be sharing about what inspires me, some of my work, a tutorial and some other goodies!!! So be sure to check it out all week long!!!

THE REAL SPORTS CONTEST

Photobucket

So...do your kids play sports...then I have just the contest for you!!! THE REAL SPORTS CONTEST and the prize, CASH!!! Now it doesn't get any better than that! Check out the contest rules...get those picts and supplies out and get to SCRAPPIN' and you could be a winner!!

2 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Whoooo girlie you go girl!!!!! I have tons of pics of my kids playing sports.....oh can't wait to play....thanks for being a inspiration...

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

WOOT!!! Girl....Very exciting :D That is awesome.I'm going to check it out. Also THANK YOU for your comments LOL Hugs
Jamie