Monday, May 10, 2010

Flowers and boys....

I really wanted to push myself this week and to do a combo that can be difficult at times.....boys and flowers...when I am working on layouts of my daughter or niece....they just flow with flowers. I created a layout of my son in his much younger years and it worked like a dream, but when I start scrappin' his older photos it becomes increasingly difficult because flowers add an air of femininity which he is not.


So, to start my challenge off, I chose April's BAP, (build a page) from Prima. I had these wonderful summer picts of Douglas and the perfect papers from my TimelessDaydreams kit. Add the Distrezz It All, some Glimmer Mist and the Amazing Prima flowers and there you have it......MY BOY!!


So how do you think I did?? Did I pull it off?? I think so....and Doug agreeed!

2 comments:

Zoa said...

I think it came out great- and I completely know what you mean about boys & flowers! I have 2 boys and I have noticed that I just don't scrap about them much (probably because I can't use all my favorite girly things!)

on that note--- did you know you won one of the prizes last week during my blog party?!?!?

here is the link if you want to check it out:

http://embellissez-moi.blogspot.com/2010/05/wednesday-55-winner.html

so if you get me your address, I will get it in the mail to ya!!
congrats!! :)

Dolores said...

Lynne I love this layout!