Wednesday, June 9, 2010

there must be other plans......

So, the day came and went....no call...that must just means there is something else around the corner...just waitin' for me!!

I've decided to share a project I made for the call.....





I so love this layout of my daughter....HER DAY WILL COME!!

So, I was challenged over at LET'S CAPTURE OUR MEMORIES....to scrap a layout about ME...I don't know about you....but I hardly ever scrap myself. The layout needed to include journaling and stitching....so after searching for hours to find this picture...I knew I had printed it but it had been gobbled up on my work surface.

This is what I came up with..........


Now...the banner is made from canvas......it was sooooo fun....maybe it's tutorial time again....will have to see!!




There you have it!!! Will be busy the next couple days...working...designing...and off to watch the Woodsville Girls Softball team win the State Championship....Go Lady Engineers!!!

No comments: