Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Inka gooodness!!




I had the amazing opportunity to work with Creative Imagination at their Pre CHA Party! What a time it was. I had a wonderful time of demoing/teaching about Inka Gold, one of the products in the Viva Colour line being carried by CI!!

Now I am going to tell on myself.....I had used Inka Gold once before but NEVER in the fashion I was demoing it in....with a dab of water!!!

I snagged a few of the tags I created during the demo and took the opportunity today to play with it!!

Cause, I had a few ideas I wanted to try!!





Of course.....who would I be if I didn't want to try it on a few Color Me Crazy flowers....and I have to say....I LOVE THE LOOK!!!

It even worked coloring the seam binding....ohhhh lala!!!

Then I had another though.....





How about if I stamped with it!! 

AND IT WORKED!!!

I just love it when I have an idea and it works. I can't wait to get my hot little hands on a few more of these colors.....oh the fun I will have!!!

5 comments:

Dragon said...

Hi Lynne... love your work as always... I yummy this Inca gold up too... the purple is just amazing but its all fab... envy you at CHA!!!
FRankie
xx

Linda M. Cain said...

Oooohhhh, lovin' this...especially the gorgeous colors and the dressfrom. WOW!!!

~Linda

Lori said...

Way cool Lynne! Love the inka stamping...GREAT idea!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful work, love the colours :-)
Anne x

Marjie Kemper said...

That dress form looks amazing and the flowers are scrumptious!