Thursday, May 16, 2013

....an ATC


....THEN WHAT??!??!

Howdy Peeps.....
Lynne Forsythe here for another Guest Design Team post
over at Eclectic Paperie!

I have quite the affection for ATC's.
Such a little tiny space...
to stretch the design skills....

Here is my latest ATC I've create.....


How much goodness
can you pack onto a 2.5" x 3.5" surface??!??!


I collaged on some of Christy Tomlinson's
Coffee Filter Paper using
Multi Medium ~ Matte.

Then I colored on the collaged paper
with 50's Diner Gelatos.
With a wet paint brush I blended the colors.

Using The Crafter's Workshop template,
I applied some Gesso over the collage
and then applied "Blood Orange" Gelato
over the gesso!

Whipped up a little banner....
from the "Unforgettable" collection by MME,
stapled it to the ATC with
my Tiny Attacher.


Of course I had to stick on a flower cluster.
I colored the flowers with the
same "50's Diner" gelatos.

Now....my question always was/is...
What do you do with the little ditties after
you've had sooo much fun making them?!??!


Adorn the face of a card....
and send it to a friend!!


Hope I've inspired you to try one out...
if you never have before!!


3 comments:

Sandy said...

I don't know Lynn - how much goodness can you pack into such a wee space. Well Honey Child you did it -- you know I love your style and your work!!
Sandy

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely loved this over at eP - and it seems to have got even better!!
Alison x

Jeannette said...

Absolutly georgus, i love this atc on the crunch board,very amazing and great details on it.