Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Guest Design Team ~ Lynne Forsythe

Howdy Peeps.....
Poppin' in today for my last
Guest Design Team post!

Thank you to Kim, the DT,
and the EP PEEPS!
for such an AMAZING endeavor!

I'm going to be a bit of a tease today....
But you will appreciate it on Friday!!

......any ways!! 
I was sooooo excited when I saw
Julies EP Challenge for this month....
GEL MEDIUM!!
(in my world.....Multi Medium)

Can I just tell you.....
I LOVE THAT STUFF!!


Multi Medium is the BEST adhesive every made!
It is also a FABBY sealer. 


If you look closely.....
my Birdhouse is covered with a piece of
vintage curtain!
Can you guess what I used for an adhesive?!??!


If you look closely....
you will see where I used the Multi Medium ~ Matte
(it's almost dry!!)
.....when it's dry you will never know it's there!!



.....and those flowers....
adhered in place with big gloops of Multi Medium!?!?!
Well.......you will need to stop by my blog on
Friday Morning to see about those!!

Products Used:
Tim Holtz ~ Distress Reinkers
Wild Honey
Ranger ~ Perfect Pearls
Perfect Gold
Mint
Forever Green
Perfect Bronze
Tim Holtz ~ Tiny Attacher
Ranger ~ Melt Art
Melt Pot
Clear Beeswax
Project Pan

BE SURE TO POP BACK BY ON FRIDAY!!


9 comments:

happy said...

Another gorgeous project teaser Lynne!!!

It is stunningly beautiful!

You rock girlie!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Absolutely stunning, gorgeous gorgeous flowers. Tracy x

Sandy said...

I do think that you have given your blog the perfect name because everything you do Lynne is BEST! I love this birdhouse and all of the buttons. Full of love and whimsey!
sandy

Linda M. Cain said...

So fun!! Love birdhouses and yours is gorgeous!!!!

Linda Pekrul said...

Oh, do I LOVE this birdhouse! The combination of lace and rusty metal is wonderful and your flower clusters are always gorgeous! I'll be back on Friday to see more! :)

Words and Pictures said...

Just been drooling over this at eP - can't wait to find out the secret of the flowers!!
Alison x

Keren Tamir said...

So fantastic Lynne!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Wow! Love that little birdcage outside the big birdhouse... fantastic! And of course your flowers are killer, girrrrrrrrrrrrl!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous birdhouse with the antique curtain. Wonder if this is same one you found when you made those gorgeous big flowers with the die cuts. It looks amazing!