Monday, July 28, 2014

playin' with 'TOVERS!!!

I had worked on a creation for one of my design teams and
had a few 'TOVERS. Being a rainy Sunday Morning,
I decided to play.
I limited myself to using what was on my desk....
this is what I came up with!


I created the card around the 3 top hearts that were created using
The Crafter's Workshop ~ Love Post (small)
and Gelatos, which I cut out.
I found a bit of Petaloo Fancy Trim laying around
along with a few Petaloo Embellishment Brads
and a FLOWER to accent my hearts.

I also used the same stencil to apply
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Glaze ~ Sangria
to my card face.
When dry I applied a layer of Studio 490/Wendy Vecchi
crackled embossing paste.....LOVE THIS STUFF!


I applied a bit of Gelatos ~ Cotton Candy
to the edges, applied a bit of water
with a paintbrush to blend.....

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!

HAPPPPPPY MONDAY
and remember to ALWAYS
FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!!


1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Love the black diamonds on the bright hearts. Lovely piece