Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Chase the DREAM!

I really had a FUN TIME creating this project....
I had no idea what I was doing....
.....or where it would take me!


This is how I created the background paper.
I began with a piece of white cardstock.
Then, I laid down a layer of Ranger's ~ Multi Medium
all over the cardstock with a fan brush.
I placed Petaloo ~ Embossed Daisies ~ Tangerine and Tulip Yellow
randomly all over the cardstock and dried it.
Next, using a fan brush,
 I brushed on a layer of Ranger ~ Dina Wakely ~ White Gesso
not completely covering the flowers.
When dry, I applied
Wendy Vecchi's ~ embossing paste ~ translucent
I dried the paper throughly.
Then I spritzed the paper with
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist ~ Aquamarine.
Dried the paper again and spritzed the paper with
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist ~ Candlelight.
When dry, I used TCW ~ Kasia's Letter Template again,
 this time applying the White Gesso
with a Stencil Brush.
Creating this....


I cut the paper to size to cover my
"Chunky ATC"


I then embellished the top and front of 
my "Chunky ATC".



I had left over "created" paper and pieces parts so, I made this card.


I just love Tattered Angels ~ Mistable Papers ~ Linen
colored with 
cut with Die~Namites Dies ~ Large Ivy die.

Hope you enjoyed my creative journey!!!




5 comments:

Heather said...

that is beautiful. Love the color combo! so much texture!

Adriana B said...

This is totally awesome

Linda Pekrul said...

LOVE the sheet you created! It made up into two beautiful projects.

Unknown said...

stunning. Thanks for the tutorial - I am going to follow it and create my own piece!

Sandy said...

The more I see the more I fall in love with your beautiful work!
Sandy xx