Saturday, August 30, 2014

Makin' Tags.....part 2

Hi peeps
thank you for stopping by for part 2 of “MAKIN’ TAGS”.
If you missed part one
it can be seen here.http://lynneforsythe.blogspot.com/2014/08/makin-tags.html
As mentioned in my previous post,
I created tags using Core’dinations ~ Heavyweight 110lb ~ White Cardstock.
…..wicked nice paper!
Today you by Lynne Forsythe
I used TCW487s ~ Alhambra Stencil
and a bit of Wendy Vecchi ~ crackled texture paste.
….love this stuff too!
Today you by Lynne Forsythe
When the embossing paste had dried,
I gave the tag a good spritz of Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist.
Isn’t it awesome how it just seeped into the
crackled embossing paste!!!
Today you by Lynne Forsythe
Here is my finished tag….
a bit of gauze,
a piece of chippie
a Die~Namites Dies ~ Large Ivy and
some Petaloo Darjeeling and Penny Lane flowers
and a few words of inspiration!
Now are you ready for my last tag??
You Are....by Lynne Forsythe
Have you seen the Fragments by The Crafter’s Workshop??
This is the first time I have ever used one….
I especially LOVE……
TCW2050 Crosshatched Frags!
Today you by Lynne Forsythe
I loaded up my palette knife with Glass Beads
and randomly smeared it through the Crosshatched Fragment.
Then, I liberally spritzed the tag with Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist,
when it had dried.
Today you by Lynne Forsythe
I randomly stamped on the tag
with a stamp from Viva LasVegaStamps ~ Pound ‘o Rubber.
Finished it off with a chippie
and some Petaloo Darjeeling and Botanica flowers.
I hope you have enjoyed my tags….
it truly was a fun process….
NEW Release TCW Stencils
new textures and
lots of color and flowers!!!

I hope you enjoyed my tags.....
I am entering them into the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful tags - I especially appreciate you showing how to this. Beautiful backgrounds.
Sandy xx

Donna B. said...

That crackle texture paste is cool. These tags are gorgeous and I love the colors on both of them. Thanks for joining us again at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Lynn K said...

Another gorgeous tag Lynne! Great textured background - love the mediums you used! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge "Stencils and Pastes"!

Rachel said...

more gorgeous tags! those mists look great on your projects. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Ana K. said...

Both tags are gorgeous...awesome structure!

D's Paper Studio said...

I like...very much. Your finished tag is bright and classic mixed media all at the same time.

D's Paper Studio said...

I love your finished tag. Thanks for the step outs. Classic and bold at the same time. Love it!