Saturday, November 22, 2014

....a Farmhouse Christmas!

Christmas is right around the corner, and time is about to become a premium! With that in mind, I created simple yet beautiful projects using Spellbinder dies and the oh sooo gorgeous Farmhouse Christmas Collection by Canvas Corp Brands.

My first creation was my Gift Card Tree Tag. I don’t know about you but I prefer to buy gift cards for my adult children because then I know they will buy something they really want and will use!





I created a pictorial tutorial on how I created my Gift Card Tree Tag.

I began by cutting our two tags, one from Canvas Corp Brands Farmhouse Christmas paper and the other from a piece of Ivory cardstock. Then using one of the Border Dies from the Bow Couture Shapeabilities Dies I cut a bow into the Farmhouse Christmas Tag.


I then cut a 2.25” x 2.25” piece of Canvas Corp Brands ~ Natural Linen Paper and painted it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam ~ Roses R Red.


When dry, I used the complimenting insert from the Bow Couture Shapeabilities Dies.


I pulled out a few of my 7gypsies goodies, Mini Keys and Jump Rings along with some White Mini Bags from Canvas Corp Brands.


I used the 7gypsies goodies along with “Happy Holidays” cut from the Farmhouse Christmas Stripe on Ivory, to embellishment my Gift Card Tree Tag and to hold the tags together.


I adhered the embossed and colored Bow Couture to the tag along with the Mini Bag.


And tied a piece of Canvas Corp Brands Jute ~ Black around the tag.


Attached the two tags together for an Easy Peasy Gift Card Tree Tag.

I couldn’t stop creating with the Spellbinder’s dies so
I made 2 bonus projects using Spellbinder’s Nestabilities ~ Majesty Dies
Two Simply Elegant Christmas Cards




I just love the Farmhouse Christmas Tags on Ivory.
They were the PERFECT additions to my Simply Elegant Christmas Cards.





Supplies to recreate these projects are available 

1 comment:

Dee in N.H. said...

Beautiful!!! Love that paper too!