Friday, November 21, 2014

It's the Simple Things.......

Just sound this saved in draft......ENJOY!!
It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT when I laid my eyes on the
Faith Collection by Authentique
coupled with Petaloo Teastained Cream Darjeeling Collection
PURE HEAVEN!
Simplethings9
I used a rustic 12 x 12 window box that I
had picked in my travels.
Along with lots of chippies and resins
to accent the BEAUTIFUL paper.
Yes....that is chicken wire you see nestled in the corner
behind the moss and Darjeeling flower cluster
accented with a Berry Cluster.
OMW....I love this quote!
"I am in charge of how I feel and today I am
choosing happiness"!
I adhered the Details Cardstock Sticker
to a piece of cardboard for a bit of dimension.
Faith Hope and Love....but the greatest of these is LOVE!
Petaloo's Burlap trim worked wonderfuly to help
finish off the last square.
Here are a few closeups of the
BEAUTIFUL Petaloo Flowers used.


I hope you have enjoyed my latest creations...
I am off to find a place to hang this beauty
for DAILY INSPIRATION!
Botanica Collection
Berry Clusters ~ Ivory Green
Other Products:
Die~Namites Dies ~ Spring Doily
Melissa Francis ~ Embellishments
Dusty Attic ~ Seagrass Small ~ Brick Wall
Shimmering Matte Artist Acrylic

1 comment:

Dee in N.H. said...

Love it! Awesome quotes and all the pretty flowers and trims!