Thursday, June 1, 2017

Designer's Choice.......


Howdy Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Fans!

It has been a WONDERFUL 6 months....hasn't it.
It flew by SOOO FAST....now it is with
GREAT SADNESS I must say this is my last post with 
this wonderful group of people and YOU!

The challenge this month is.....
PICK A CHALLENGE!


I've in a stenciling mode lately....
So I chose....#32 Put a Stencil On It.

Our Sponsor this month is......


with a Random Winner chosen
to win a $50 Gift Certificate!!

I created a little video on my playtime
with Iridescents Gelatos and a stencil.


Here are a few closeups of my creations....







Make sure you visit the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog
and each designer's blog and leave some comment love for them...
we LOVE hearing from you all!

Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.

* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs. 
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct postnot your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges. 
* No Backlinking (linking a project completed before the start date of our challenge) allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!

You have until 11:55 pm EST on June 30th to enter!

Products Used....

Faber Castell
Gelatos ~ Iridescents

The Crafter's Workshop
Flower Tiles

Canvas Corp Brands
Ivory Cardstock
Black on Kraft Cardstock
Burlap ~ Wheat
Pure Mistable Paper ~ Boucle
Tissue Stock ~ Ivory

Tattered Angels
Glimmer Glam ~ Lime Cordial
Glimmer Mist ~ It's Brown

Yvonne Blair Designs/Impression ObsessionCard Sentiments

21 comments:

Marjut said...

So Beautiful!

Karenliz Henderson said...

Lynne! Gorgeous! I don't use my geletos very often but you've inspired me plus Julie's Flower Tile stencil is one of my favorites.

Lys said...

Beautiful and lovely flowers. I love the bright colours, and the layers.

Courtney said...

As always, beautiful work! Sad to hear that this is your last post. :(

PiHi said...

I love how you have used stencil. Beautiful!

sarascloset said...

Beautiful pair of collages, Lynne! The colors are so fresh and the flowers look fabulous for these spring time pieces. Thank you for your inspiration over these past 6 months; you will be missed! Best wishes for the future!

Helen said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

catherine said...

A beautiful project Lynne
catherine

KarenB said...

What a gorgeous mix of colours. I've never used my gelatos with a stencil - thanks for the inspiration :)

Unknown said...

I am big fan of your creation !! loved the vividness and yet to beautiful cards <3

Jean said...

I so enjoy looking at your works. They are filled with texture, color and details!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Gorgeous creation!! Thanks for you tube video!

Hazel said...

I love the edges of this and your placement of the flowers! Great job!

Noura Pompilla said...

Awsome love it

Unknown said...

Beautiful job !!, I love it !!
Many thanks for the inspiration !!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the video and inspiration.

Mac Mable said...

Wow...amazing what you did with the stencil etc on your project. Glorious layering and colours with fabulous texture..love them x

froebelsternchen said...

Fantastic pieces - absolutely brilliant!And a great video as well!

Karen said...

Such a great project Lynn, love how you added in the different textures layered under the fabulous flower assortment! Off to watch the video!

Karen Petitt said...

They are both stunning Lynn and I am so happy to see that I'm not the only woman that loves distress shabby style and feminine! Your art is beautiful and so very inspiring too, thank you for the video, I must get my bag of make up sponges out and use them for my projects lol Karen x

Lilian said...

These are so gorgeous! Love all the layers and texture!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio