Saturday, July 15, 2017

UmWowStudio New Release......


Hello Creative Souls....
THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and joining
The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!


Can I just say I am beyond GIDDY!!
UmWowStudio and I have partnered to release....



I had a paint lid that was 
kicking around in my studio from 
a decoration for my daughter's bridal party!
I began by painting my lid with
Tattered Angels ~ High Impact Paint ~ White.
I then used The Crafter's Workshop ~ Mini Prismascope
and Light and Fluffy Modeling Paste.


Whey dry I colored my lid with 
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Glaze
Galaxy
Pewter and
Saffron
Glimmer Glam ~ Bon Bon


My latest addiction....Relics & Artifacts!
I used one of the "face" resins from Visage and colored it with 
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Glam ~ Bon Bon
and Glimmer Glaze ~ Saffron
and accented it with vintage chain cord.


......and there it is......my UmWowStudio ~ Large Ivy


...colored with Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Glaze ~ Galaxy and Saffron.


I finished off my creation 
by stamping on a piece of TissueStock with Stazon ink
and applying to my lid with Ranger ~ Multi Medium ~ Matte.


I finished off my creation with various twine, lace and chain.


I hope you enjoyed my creation. 


is this month's sponsor

Make sure you visit each designer's blog and leave some comment love for them... we LOVE hearing from you all!

Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.

* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs. 
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct postnot your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges. 
* No Backlinking (linking a project completed before the start date of our challenge) allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!

You have until 11:55 pm EST on July 31st to enter! 

4 comments:

mamablitger said...

Lynne your project with the "VISAGE" face is just amazing. .... I love the colors you used. And the stencil you used makes a fabulous background for this face. Clever idea to create a dreamcatcher this way ising an old lid. You are very talented and clever.
Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous art.
Hugs from Monica
Spain

Caroline D. said...

Wowzers - this is jaw dropping gorgeous Lynne!!! I love it! Congrats on your new chippy line too... so fun!

Karen Petitt said...

Your chipboard leaves are gorgeous, perfect for altering and with enough space that means we can alter them, hope that makes sense lol! I'm trying to avoid the artifacts and relics as I know they will become another obsession or must have. But I do love what you have created with them here, it's like something out of ancient Rome, just gorgeous! Karen x

Candace said...

This is so amazing. Thank you for sharing and inspiring us. Congrats on your Chippie line. Incredible.