Friday, November 24, 2017

EVEN more of my FAVORITE Christmas Supplies


I am STILL CREATING with
my FAVORITE Christmas Supplies
from Canvas Corp Brands!!!

you can get this $40+ value kit for just $24.99
the kit includes:
Canvas Corp Canvas Stocking Blank
Canvas Corp Farmhouse Christmas Mix and Match Pad
Canvas Corp Canvas Garland
Canvas Corp Ticking Fringe
Canvas Corp Cord
Tattered Angels paints


I still had plenty of supplies left so 
I decided to whip up a few 
Christmas Gift Tags!!



Here are the other goodies I created with my kit!

A Merry Christmas Banner
with how to instructions HERE!


A Simply Rustic Stocking



....and a few Christmas Cards
with a video on how I created the 
snow on my diecut Pine Tree!


MAKE SURE to leave some love
as I will be choosing
one person to win their own
"Favorite Christmas Supplies Kit"
on November 29th!!

11 comments:

suzyb said...

Thoroughly enjoyed your lovely tags and cards but especially the banner! Great, lovely pieces! Thank you so much for sharing this one with all of us out here. :)

Ava Gavloski said...

Wonderfully creative

Jackie P said...

I have loved seeing your projects with this amazing group of products from Canvas Corp! Thanks so much for sharing!

Dee in N.H. said...

so pretty! I so need to make a banner!

Leslie said...

Super cute projects - not sure I could pick a favorite, though! Love your eye for detail! Have a very Merry Christmas!

ann barnes said...

The tags are fabulous, love all the layers and the colors and textures! Your Merry Christmas banner is simply divine. Such a wonderful collection for Christmas merry making and beyond!

Sterling Elizabeth said...

Looove the stocking and your 'rustic' touch to all your crafts. So beautiful and elegant ❤

Jessica Matheis said...

I love that banner!!!!! Sooooo cute!

Lynda said...

All these works of art are Marvelous! I think I need to make a few more stockings to hang.....

Tonya M. said...

All the kits are so different, that I can't imagine picking a single favorite! The projects you've created (so far!) are just stunning! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm excited to be crafting with my niece for the first time this Christmas- wish me luck!

Karla Yungwirth said...

You did such an amazing job creating this kit and projects!! So inspiring!