Tuesday, November 21, 2017

More from my FAVORITE Christmas Supplies


Hi Peeps.....


I've partnered with Canvas Corp Brands to put a 
a kit together of some of those things!

You can get this $40+ value kit for just $24.99.

Canvas Corp Canvas Stocking Blank

Canvas Corp Farmhouse Christmas Mix and Match Pad

Canvas Corp Canvas Garland
Canvas Corp Ticking Fringe
Canvas Corp Cord
Tattered Angels paints

If you would like a bit more information
POP OVER HERE
I have a QUICK video of the supplies!


ONE randomly chosen winner will win 
a "My FAVORITE Christmas Supplies" kit!
YIPPPPIE!!!

SO...I have made a banner,
dressed up a canvas stocking....

Now, I've made a few cards I made using the supplies...
I tried to only use items from the kit
but I used Tim Holtz ~ Pine Tree die for my cards.

I painted the burlap with Bon Bon ~ Glimmer Glam.


I painted the Kraft Flute with Icicles ~ Glimmer Glaze
and let the Bon Bon ~ Glimmer Glam run in the grooves.
I also painted Bon Bon on the Kraft paper
for the Pine Tree.


I created a QUICK video on how I made
the snow covered Pine Tree
using the Bon Bon ~ Glimmer Glam
and Icicle ~ Glimmer Glaze.


MAKE SURE to leave some love....
As I stated previously I will be
RANDOMLY choosing a winner of the Kit!

Happpy Creatin'!!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Hiya Lynne and yes you die it again. Absolutely amazingly made. Love your Christmassy project wow Stunning xxxhugs Terry

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is awesome Lynne!!!!! Your work is amazing! I love all the vintage Christmas goodies!!!! Have a great Holiday sweet friend!!!

Jackie P said...

Lynne, your cards are gorgeous! I love all the textures and the snow is stunning! Thanks for the video instructions.