Monday, January 8, 2018

January Girl's Night Out

Hi friends!
I hope you had a good holiday season. 
All I can say is I'm glad we are into a 
NEW YEAR! 
....and with this new year comes
something that is near to my heart!
Girl's Night Out. 

Every month I host a creative class where
ladies come together, laugh, chat and CREATE!

The next Girl's Night Out is 
January 11th at 6:00 pm
at the Littleton VFW Function Hall
600 Cottage Street.
I do have a few seats still available
so RESERVE YOUR PLACE now!
call/text 603.616.9955
$40 per person
So GRAB a friend and join me!


If you can't join me I am soooo EXCITED to say that YOU CAN!
January 29th I will be launching
Lynne Forsythe Designs
Online Workshops
with "Limited Edition" Kits.

BE WATCHING FOR MORE DETAILS!!
......eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!

No comments: