Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Family for Life.....US


Hey my friends.....
I am finally home after a WONDERFUL relaxing time in Florida
having fun in the sun and visiting family.
Upon my return, I quickly flipped everything to leave for a 
Scrappy Weekend where I taught 3 classes. 
I returned home to get to go to my 
Favorite 4 year olds Birthday Party.
phewwww!!!

TODAY, I took some me time and had a bit of free creating.
I had this canvas that needed to be redone....
So I grabbed it and let the process just flow...
no videos, no cameras....just creating!!


There is layer upon layer upon layer....
some East Coast sand I brought home from Florida,
a little bit of Seth Apter's Baked Textures,
and Bon Bon and Night Sky Glimmer Glam.
I dropped the colors onto the canvas with a pipette
and moved with various Glimmer Mists.


My sister captured this precious moment of
my FAVORITE niece and I
at my Grandson party.

I knew I wanted to preserve it on canvas
and it just went WONDERFULLY with the canvas.


I cut out our images and adhered them on
a piece of manhandled burlap.


I colored the flowers using various layers of the
Night Sky and Bon Bon Glimmer Glam.
For the leaves I painted on a layer of Night Sky,
when dry I added another layer of Lime Cordial Glam.


I tied a piece of jute around the canvas.


I dug out some of my cardboard letters
and spritzed them with Bronze Glimmer Mist.


This is.......Us!
I hope you enjoyed my creative journey.....
I know it was good for my soul!

Products Used:
Tattered Angels
Glimmer Glam
Bon Bon
Lime Cordial
Night Sky

Glimmer MistBronze
Crushed Shells
Crocheted Doily

The Crafter's WorkshopLight and Fluffy
White Gesso
TCW 554 Butterfly Collage

Seth Apter/Emerald Creek
The Altered Page

Baked Texture
Deep Sea

Florida East Coast Beach Sand

No comments: